SEX CRIMES; WHAT YOU ARE FACING
It is CRITICAL that you have an experienced defense attorney on your side in ANY case that involves a sex crime. You do NOT want to handle this alone, because in addition to facing years in a prison, sex crime charges can ruin your reputation, negatively affect your personal relationships and make it difficult to find a job. New laws and registration requirements can also make housing extremely difficult to find.
Sex charges can put you in jail and make you a registered sex offender for life.
Have you been charged with any of these sex crimes?
- Indecent Exposure (showing breasts or a penis)
- Lewd Conduct (exposing your butt or mooning)
- Prostitution and Solicitation (the man who pays can be charged with prostitution too)
- Rape and Statutory Rape (remember a person under 18 cannot give consent)
- Marital Rape (the victim was offenders spouse at the time)
- Date Rape (the victim and the offender are in pre-existing relationship or the victim is a companion at the time of the incident)
- Sexting (sending pictures by email or to a cell phone)
WE CAN HELP YOU
The Law Lamano Law Office knows through experience what needs to be done right now to start trying to help you with a sex crime charge. The District Attorney and the Courts want you in jail to protect the public. Just because you have been charged with this crime does not mean you are guilty, and that is where an aggressive defense lawyer comes in. This is not a crime you can handle alone, so don’t wait until the last minute when you need help now.
Contact Givelle Lamano if you have been charged with a sex offense related crime, and schedule your free consultation with our law office. Contact us online or call us at (415) 617-9375.